Darlston have built CRM and ERP systems for numerous companies in the energy industry – primarily in the renewables sector. Our systems and GIS analysis are responsible for the installation of the largest fleet of small-scale wind turbines in the UK.
Our systems in the energy industry have delivered the following features:
- GIS analysis of the UK to aid in the identification of suitable sites based on wind, solar or agricultural data-sets.
- Bespoke CRM system focusing on field-sales and site surveys. Sales opportunities are tracked from first contact through to a signed contracts with KPIs, targets, pipelines and sales instantly charted and reportable.
- Offline iPad-based site surveying recording data, images and mapping without a 3G connection and with automatic syncing on return to a connected area.
- Document generation including automated generation of calculated figures and tables stating ROI, etc.
- Asset management with service history and fault recording.
- Task management across departments.
- Bespoke applications to manage the process of submitting applications to planning departments.
- Generation of board-level documentation detailing business performance.
Being based in the cloud, our systems can work across multiple remote sites, with no specialist hardware required to keep everything in sync – all that is required is an internet connection.
Please contact us to find out more about our work we can do in the energy sector.