Darlston has experience with implementing systems for the leisure industry, and we work closely with some of the most popular visitor attractions in the UK. We have developed bespoke systems that have delivered the following functionality:
- Integration with multi-location EPOS systems to synchronise visitor data with a marketing driven CRM platform. Visitor data, popular purchases, ticket sales, marketing effectiveness: all conceivable data can be just a click away.
- A cloud based system which focuses on marketing through emails, documents and SMS messages. All touch-points between a visitor and an attraction are recorded and measured.
- Drip campaigns and visitor triggered campaigns based on, for example, making a booking, or purchasing a season ticket.
- Online visitor surveys with feedback automatically aggregated and presented.
- HR systems with a focus on employee training certifications, appraisals and disciplinaries.
- Health and Safety systems for logging accidents, assets, services, maintenance, compliance, etc.
- Marketing intelligently by undertaking a geographical analysis of target populations and their corresponding demographics, with the delivery of customised materials for greater effectiveness.
Being based in the cloud, our systems can work across multiple remote sites, with no specialist hardware required to keep everything in sync – all that is required is an internet connection.
Please contact us to find out more about our work we can do in the leisure industry.